Thomas J. Pyle, Jr., Esq.
Tom’s practice focuses on the defense of healthcare providers and entities against claims of medical malpractice and nursing home negligence. He has extensive litigation experience in both Federal and State courts, including trying jury cases, conducting arbitration and mediations, and handling appellate matters. Tom frequently counsels physicians and hospitals on a multitude of healthcare issues. He also represents physicians before the State Board of Medical Examiners. In addition, Tom conducts seminars for physicians, hospitals and attorneys. He is also a contributor to the publication Medical Malpractice Law and Strategy.
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Fordham University, B.A.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Kranz v. Schuss, 447 N. J. Super. 168 (App. Div. 2016).
- Hebela v. Healthcare Ins. Co, 370 N.J. Super. 260 (App. Div. 2004).
- II Grande v. DiBendetto, 366 N.J. Super. 597 (App. Div. 2004).
- Familia v. University Hospital of University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 350 N.J. Super 563 (App. Div. 2002).