Patricia Wason, Esq.
Patricia is an experienced civil litigator who has over thirty years of experience handling personal injury, more specifically, medical malpractice actions. Since receiving her J.D., Patricia entered private practice and has handled all phases of personal injury suits, the most of which were medical malpractice claims. Since 2003, she has devoted her practice to defending health care professionals as well as institutions in connection with claims of medical malpractice, vicarious liability and nursing home negligence. Patricia handles all aspects of litigation from the initial client interview through case resolution, including trials, alternative dispute resolution and appeals. Patricia has argued before the Appellate Courts both at the State and Federal level, including the Ohio Supreme Court. Patricia has litigated matters under the Federal Tort Claims Act, New Jersey Tort Claims Act and the National Childhood Vaccine Compensation Act.
In addition to her private practice, she served as an arbitrator and mediator. Patricia has also lectured and published in the arena of medical malpractice. She is licensed to practice in New Jersey, New York and Ohio, as well as corresponding Federal District and Appellate Courts.
- State of New Jersey
- State of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit and Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Albany College of Pharmacy, B.S.
- Albany Law School, J.D.
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Perkins v. Norwood City Schools, 95 Ohio St. 3d 191 (1999)
- Biassou v. Fitzsimmons, 2015 N.J. Super. Unpub. LEXIS 2411
- Paul v. Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation, 2008 N.J. Super. Unpub. LEXIS 963
- Hahn v. Bergen Regional Medical Center, 2011 N.J. Super. Unpub. LEXIS 1626
- Hahn v. State, 213 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 66017 (2013)
- N.D. v. Rosen, 2011 N.J. Super. Unpub. LEXIS 1504