Lauren Koffler O’Neill, Esq.
Lauren Koffler O’Neill is a trial lawyer whose focus is on cases involving medical professionals and healthcare providers. She has a wide range of experience litigating civil matters in the state and federal courts and is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney. Ms. O’Neill is a founding member of MacNeill, O’Neill & Riveles, and is one of the firm’s five partners. Ms. O’Neill graduated from Seton Hall Law School where she was a member of the Seton Hall Law Review. Ms. O’Neill is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, a former trustee with the Trial Attorneys of New Jersey and a former member of the District X Ethics Committee for Morris and Sussex Counties.
Since 2007, Lauren has been recognized and included in the list of New Jersey “Super Lawyers”, which is published annually in New Jersey Monthly magazine by Super Lawyers. Only 5 percent of the lawyers in New Jersey are named to Super Lawyers.
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- State of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Muhlenberg College, B.A.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D.
- American, New Jersey State, and Essex County Bar Associations
- Seton Hall Law Review
- New Jersey “Super Lawyers” 2007-2017
- Certified Civil Trial Attorney
- Canlar v. Estate of Emmanuel Yacoub, M.D., No. A- 1303-17T1 (Super. Ct. App. Div. July 24, 2018)
- Pagan v. St. Joseph’s Hosp. & Med. Ctr., No. A-5165-10T3 (Super. Ct. App. Div. January 2, 2013)
- Cornejo v. Kansagra, No. A-1572-09T2 (Super. Ct. App. Div. May 30, 2012)
- Cornejo v. Kansagra, No. A-1572-09T2 (Super. Ct. App. Div. September 19, 2011)
- Overstreet v. Anderson, No. A-4067-08T1 (Super. Ct. App. Div. April 23, 2010)
- Paul v. Kessler Inst. of Rehab., No. A-3995-06T2 (Super. Ct. App. Div. March 31, 2008)
- Taglieri v. Moss, 367 N.J. Super. 184 (Super. Ct. App. Div. February 26, 2004)
- Arenas v. Gari, 309 N.J. Super. 1 (Super. Ct. App. Div. March 2, 1998)