Jay MacNeill, Esq.
Jay MacNeill is a trial lawyer. Mr. MacNeill is a founding member of the firm and is its Manager. He represents healthcare professionals, healthcare and corporate entities. He has litigated at all levels in the state and federal courts, with extensive experience trying jury as well as non-jury cases. He has been elected as a Fellow to the American Board of Trial Advocates and is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney. He has wide-ranging litigation experience in significant civil matters involving complex commercial litigation. Mr. MacNeill regularly counsels the firm’s business clients on corporate and commercial matters, as well as serving their litigation needs.
Since 2005, Jay has been recognized and included in the list of New Jersey “Super Lawyers”, which is published annually in New Jersey Monthly magazine by Super Lawyers. Only 5 percent of the lawyers in New Jersey are named to Super Lawyers.
- State of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- St. Peter’s College, B.S.
- Villanova University, LL.B.
- American, New Jersey State, and Essex County Bar Associations
- Certified Civil Trial Attorney
- New Jersey “Super Lawyers” 2005-2017: Civil Litigation Defense